pathFinder: A Journey Towards Purpose
pathFinder is an interactive book packed full of inspiring content and engaging activities to draw someone into kingdom living through the discovery process, as they engage God personally through His Word and prayer. pathFinder is…
- An interactive book that takes you on an exciting discovery towards a purposeful life.
- A tool for personal development, small group use, or mentoring.
- A way to help you discover your place and purpose in the world and your community.
- Full of activities such as life mapping, discovering strengths, weaknesses and passions, and formulating a life mission statement.
- A journey to see your life in a new and amazing light as you collect clues along the way.
- An opportunity, as you hear the call, to plan and brainstorm using projects that help define your “Why” and develop your dream.
- Relational, in that you engage God as your Creator through the Word and prayer.
- An opportunity to begin the greatest treasure hunt of your life…
your journey towards purpose.
"Whenever you come to pathFINDER, it will be just the right time. I do not think God will ever let us miss His purpose behind our lives. He will not let us miss the more He longs to give us. pathFinder was delivered to my life at the exact moment in time that God was ready to move me into my calling. He used it to stir my passions, my confidence and my obedience in the thing that gives me life and feels like Christmas everyday in my heart."
"God graciously allowed me to do this study at a time in my life when I felt every door I was walking through had been shut. He showed me that He had designed me with very specific and unique gifts that I could use for His glory. Using these gifts has given my life new meaning and PURPOSE!"
"During the study, I was reacquainted with parts of myself that I forgot existed, the good and fun parts. It was like finding a treasured item that had been lost many, many years and feeling the joy associated with the discovery. I have less than three years with my children before they launch. When they fly, I do not want to be then trying to figure out who I am and what I want to be. pathFinder has already set me on that path of discovery, and I am enjoying the revelations!"